The "sync" command:
Usage: fossil sync ?URL? ?options?
Synchronize all sharable changes between the local repository and a remote repository. Sharable changes include public check-ins and edits to wiki pages, tickets, forum posts, and technical notes.
If URL is not specified, then the URL from the most recent clone, push, pull, remote, or sync command is used. See "fossil help clone" for details on the URL formats.
- Sync with all remotes, not just the default
- -B|--httpauth USER:PASS
- Credentials for the simple HTTP auth protocol, if required by the remote website
- Use only IPv4, not IPv6
- Do not compress HTTP traffic
- Do not remember URL for subsequent syncs
- --proxy PROXY
- Use the specified HTTP proxy
- Sync private branches too
- -R|--repository REPO
- Local repository to sync with
- --ssl-identity FILE
- Local SSL credentials, if requested by remote
- --ssh-command SSH
- Use SSH as the "ssh" command
- --transport-command CMD
- Use external command CMD to move message between the client and the server
- Also sync unversioned content
- Additional (debugging) output
- Exchange extra information with the remote to ensure no content is overlooked