The "test-ci-mini" command:
Usage: fossil test-ci-mini ?OPTIONS? FILENAME
where FILENAME is a repo-relative name as it would appear in the vfile table.
- -R|--repository REPO
- The repository file to commit to
- --as FILENAME
- The repository-side name of the input file, relative to the top of the repository. Default is the same as the input file name.
- -m|--comment COMMENT
- Required check-in comment
- -M|--comment-file FILE
- Reads check-in comment from the given file
- -r|--revision VERSION
- Commit from this version. Default is the check-out version (if available) or trunk (if used without a check-out).
- Allows the commit to be made against a non-leaf parent. Note that no autosync is performed beforehand.
- Allows check-in of a file even if it appears to contain a fossil merge conflict marker
- --user-override USER
- USER to use instead of the current default
- --date-override DATETIME
- DATE to use instead of 'now'
- Allow a commit to be older than its ancestor
- Convert EOL style of the check-in to match the previous version's content
- Convert the EOL style to Unix
- Convert the EOL style to Windows.
- (Only one of the --convert-eol-X options may be used and they only
- modified the saved blob, not the input file.)
- Prefer to generate a delta manifest, if able. The forbid-delta-manifests repo config option trumps this, as do certain heuristics.
- Allow addition of a new file this way. Disabled by default to avoid that case- sensitivity errors inadvertently lead to adding a new file where an update is intended.
- Dumps the generated manifest to stdout immediately after it's generated
- --save-manifest FILE
- Saves the generated manifest to a file after successfully processing it
- Disables the default dry-run mode
fossil test-ci-mini -R REPO -m ... -r foo --as src/myfile.c myfile.c