The "cache" command:
Usage: fossil cache SUBCOMMAND
Manage the cache used for potentially expensive web pages such as /zip and /tarball. SUBCOMMAND can be:
- Remove all entries from the cache.
- Create the cache file if it does not already exist.
- List the keys and content sizes and other stats for all entries currently in the cache.
- size ?N?
- Query or set the maximum number of entries in the cache.
- Show a summary of the cache status.
The cache is stored in a file that is distinct from the repository but that is held in the same directory as the repository. The cache file can be deleted in order to completely disable the cache.